Unplayable after patch

winwins

Lost about half my frames from the recent patch. Not only that it feels way worse than it did before when I'd hit similar frames. At times it drops to 60 which I was getting 120+ before the patch and just sticks there for the remainder of the match as well.

Windows 10 22h2
Intel i7-8700k cpu @ 4.6GHz
Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080
32GB DDR4 3200
1920x1080 (280hz)

Same, huge lags and fps drop, everyhing was smooth and fine on US servers even tho i had 180 ping, but now just unplayable

Not sure if it's related at all to what you're experiencing, but I've started getting rare stutters (rare but long, like a whole second, they seem to be getting more frequent as match goes on). Haven't experienced anything like this on NA or in custom lobbies. Lategame is somewhat annoying for me right now.

I lost a significant number of frames after the 6/20 patch as well.

Frames seem to be getting worse with each patch. Was around constant 150. Since the latest patches it will drop to 90-100 during base fights.

I understand this thread is a month old, but I am currently experiencing this problem. When I first installed this game about a month ago, the game ran beautifully at 150+ constant frames.

With each patch that has come out, my game runs terribly and is dipping into 30-40 frames and sitting there. I'm not sure what to do but with the most recent patch the game feels unplayable. Would reinstalling do anything or is there any suggestion? I'm on a slightly older machine but like I said, this worked fine a month ago - I can't imagine so much has been added in the last couple patches that I shouldn't be able to play a smooth game at the lowest settings

Back