Unable to Rejoin Game

Dactyla

Game froze about five minutes in and shunted me back to main menu. Attempts to rejoin game have been met with error message "after several attempts to connect, the server did not respond."

Tried to launch another game and was met with the same error message before the game even loaded.

Tried to launch another and i have been temporarily banned for "abandoning" too many games :(

1727798781714.png

1727799210188.png

1727799331140.png

I also am having this bug. Have had it a couple times today. Along with difficulties starting games because most lobbies start with fewer than 12 people in them.

I just had this message, closed and reopened the game and it let me join.
But the last four lobbies have kicked me back to main menu because someone didn't join.
I'm assuming they are also getting this message.

I had this happen today, tried to get back in multiple times. I restarted my game did not work at all, then I had to Fully restart My Pc in order to get back in. Once I was in, I couldn't really do anything cause our Lanes were Lost and they were already in our Base. After that game I was Banned. Cause of some damn Connection Bug.

I just had this message, closed and reopened the game and it let me join.
But the last four lobbies have kicked me back to main menu because someone didn't join.
I'm assuming they are also getting this message.
This works, but for those who don't know about it, all they get is a matchmaking ban.
1727800897593.png
This is really bad and if it doesn't get resolved soon a LOT of people will leave the game.

It is Sad really, it's a great game, but it says I got banned today on Eastern Time for 9:26 am10/01/24, but it's 12:48 pm 10/01/24. smh

Seems to also be related to lobbies not loading all players in:

Back