The game freezes completely

maximsem36abk

Periodically, at random moments, the game freezes completely. When I play in windowed mode, the picture simply freezes, when I play in full-screen mode, it turns off the monitor. Also, during the freeze, the browser window on the second monitor blinks white. The freeze occurs at an absolutely random moment, the freeze can occur both after 40 minutes of play, and 2 minutes after restarting the game.
RTX 2080 8GB
i5-10400F
32GB DDR4
MAG B560M MORTAR (MS-7D17)
Windows 11
Using DX11

Periodically, at random moments, the game freezes completely. When I play in windowed mode, the picture simply freezes, when I play in full-screen mode, it turns off the monitor. Also, during the freeze, the browser window on the second monitor blinks white. The freeze occurs at an absolutely random moment, the freeze can occur both after 40 minutes of play, and 2 minutes after restarting the game.
RTX 2080 8GB
i5-10400F
32GB DDR4
MAG B560M MORTAR (MS-7D17)
Windows 11
Using DX11
dx11 or vulkan??

Try switching to the vulcan
The game works terribly on the vulcan, although I did not notice any crashes. I think that the developers did not make a "limit on GPU memory usage" and at some point, judging by the afterburner readings, my GPU reaches the video memory limit of 8 gigabytes, and it is at this moment that the freeze occurs

Back