the computer turns off

vasili2228888

this problem is only in the deadlock. I start the game and the game crashes. I'm using the latest version of NVIDIA v561.09 drivers. Everything was great until September 18th. now I'm playing, and after 5, sometimes 10, sometimes 15, the monitor just turns off, and the computer remains working. sometimes there are times when the computer restarts itself, sometimes you need to restart with a button. everything is fine in other games. I run stress tests on the coolest settings (occt) everything is fine. RTX 3060ti + ryzen 5 5600x(overclocked to 4.5GHz) + 32 GB RAM + 1750 W power supply

This game is horridly unoptimized and may be causing too much stress on your GPU causing it to overheat. I get this sometimes with monster hunter world. What framerate do you normally get?

if you are over 90 frames a second cap it to 90. I feel that's a consistent framerate you can hope to achieve while staying competitive

I don't have overheating, it's a common problem for many people. my processor heats up to 60-70 degrees, and the graphics card to 70. there is a new thermal paste in the processor. It's very cold in the building. I think this is a problem of the game, because many people have such a problem, and their computers are even cooler than mine

I don't have overheating, it's a common problem for many people. my processor heats up to 60-70 degrees, and the graphics card to 70. there is a new thermal paste in the processor. It's very cold in the building. I think this is a problem of the game, because many people have such a problem, and their computers are even cooler than mine
I was just wondering did you check your GPU hotspot? Mine usually around 76-85c, but Deadlock had mine at 99c, So I locked my GPU only to use 90% of it's power budget and it fixed the issue.

The only times I have had a game completely power down my GPU in a way that forces me to reboot the machine is when my GPU was dying and only had a month or so remaining in its lifetime. With any kind of manufacturing you expect a bathtub curve (failures either earlier than expected or failures beyond the device's service hours), your GPU could just be on its way out without it being the fault of any video game or load in particular. If it's a crib failure still under warranty, I'd get the replacement GPU instead of trying to troubleshoot.

The only times I have had a game completely power down my GPU in a way that forces me to reboot the machine is when my GPU was dying and only had a month or so remaining in its lifetime. With any kind of manufacturing you expect a bathtub curve (failures either earlier than expected or failures beyond the device's service hours), your GPU could just be on its way out without it being the fault of any video game or load in particular. If it's a crib failure still under warranty, I'd get the replacement GPU instead of trying to troubleshoot.
everything is fine with the video card, many people have such a problem, it still hasn't been fixed

everything is fine with the video card, many people have such a problem, it still hasn't been fixed
Try to remove both overclocking and the XNP RAM profile, if available. Many complained that this game gets crashes from overclocking and XMP. Try without it. It may be strange that the game crashes and occt says that everything is fine, but you should not rely only on synthetic tests, they are very different with random recalculation and the main game. This game is so-so parallel, you can also try to indicate the similarity of the processor by removing the check marks after 1 value in the task manager to simulate disabling hypertrading in the game, also as an option it can help.

this problem is only in the deadlock. I start the game and the game crashes. I'm using the latest version of NVIDIA v561.09 drivers. Everything was great until September 18th. now I'm playing, and after 5, sometimes 10, sometimes 15, the monitor just turns off, and the computer remains working. sometimes there are times when the computer restarts itself, sometimes you need to restart with a button. everything is fine in other games. I run stress tests on the coolest settings (occt) everything is fine. RTX 3060ti + ryzen 5 5600x(overclocked to 4.5GHz) + 32 GB RAM + 1750 W power supply
Moreover, friend, did you just fix the frequency at 4.5? or lower the limits through PBO. This is also important. My girlfriend has 5600 by 4.7 with a raised PBO of +200. Cl16 3600 RAM. Try the given value if after you return everything to the drain and if the drain values do not suit you

Back