Temp ban for a match I never joined

blood81hd

I queued for a game and then went into the sandbox, but as soon as I went into the sandbox I supposedly got into a game. Except, I never joined that game, I was stuck in sandbox - and when I left sandbox I got a temp ban for leaving the match.

Attachments

• banned i guess.PNG
    banned i guess.PNG
    279.4 KB · Views: 3
Same issue. Happened today around 2:48pm EST. I just happened to click on Hero Sandbox right after I queued for a match and the match started right as the Sandbox was loading. I left the Sandbox because I couldn't do anything else and got temp banned.

experienced the same issue today so its still re-ocurring.

joined sandbox at the same time as joining game - waited 20s or so; wasnt pulled into a game as usual so left sandbox, 5min timeout from MM

I've had the same issue. I queued and immediately opened Hero Sandbox, and I instead of entering the game I entered Hero Sandbox. Leaving Hero Sandbox would not let me join the game either, it seems to be counted as a leave.

1727891461685.webp

Hello, same issue, really annoying, happened 3 separate times to me, all 3 times I wanted to spectate while waiting for a game > found game > loaded in > got pulled out to spectate, unable to rejoin and temporarily banned.

I queued for a game and then went into the sandbox, but as soon as I went into the sandbox I supposedly got into a game. Except, I never joined that game, I was stuck in sandbox - and when I left sandbox I got a temp ban for leaving the match.
same thing happened to me. Pretty annoying.

Back