Suggestions for Enhancing the Slime Hero

llanostrento

Hi Valve Developer Team

I wanted to start by saying how much I appreciate the creativity and effort that went into designing the new slime hero. The concept is really fun and adds a lot of charm to the game.

I had envisioned something a bit different, inspired by another game’s slime girl design, which I think could bring a unique and interesting twist to your hero, her name is Juno and is from the game Omega Strikers. Perhaps incorporating some elements from that design could make the hero even more engaging and visually appealing and also give a sense of freshness.

I’m really excited about this new addition and look forward to seeing how the character evolves. Keep up the fantastic work!

Best regards

honestly i didnt understand what that Juno hero does except creating slime blobs? :D if you're talking art wise, yea i agree, its rather neon prime looking, than deadlock

disagree, while the current model is obviously WIP, the actual art we have now is incredibly cool, he looks a whole lot like rubick.

yeah, what the 1920's occult fantasy noir game really needs is a modern day anime girl who happens to be colored green. If that's not gameplay then I don't know what is.

yeah, what the 1920's occult fantasy noir game really needs is a modern day anime girl who happens to be colored green. If that's not gameplay then I don't know what is.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate the diversity of opinions on what fits within the game. I’m not suggesting the design has to look exactly like her, but rather that it could be interesting to incorporate some elements that add a unique twist.

If you’ve played with Viscous, you might have noticed how her cutesy voice lines and ability sounds create a lot of contrast with her appearance, so i thought a cuter appearance would be more fitting.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I understand where you're coming from, and I appreciate the diversity of opinions on what fits within the game. I’m not suggesting the design has to look exactly like her, but rather that it could be interesting to incorporate some elements that add a unique twist.

If you’ve played with Viscous, you might have noticed how her cutesy voice lines and ability sounds create a lot of contrast with her appearance, so i thought a cuter appearance would be more fitting.
viscous is a male sea anemone

Back