Stacking damage on Lash's first

pslpslpslpsl

Every kill with slam grants 0.1 DMG per meter, which allows Lash to scale better, and is only fair since similar kitted heroes have those.

Idk.... I've playing a lot of lash and he already scales like a motherf*cker with his final 1 upgrade. Even in the ultra late game you still deal alot of dmg if you've got the right items

Idk.... I've playing a lot of lash and he already scales like a motherf*cker with his final 1 upgrade. Even in the ultra late game you still deal alot of dmg if you've got the right items
At some point he reaches his maximum damage which isn't enough anymore, and a lot of non-one sided games actually do go quite a bit. May be not on his first skill, but he needs some kinda stacking mechanic akin to Talon/Mo/Bebop. In fact, every hero does, Lash just happens to be my favourite (and least played for playerbase, so maybe he needs some extra love).

Im gonna be honest, I think personally stacking mechanics are mostly pretty boring and shitty in mobas, they feel so tacked on in most cases. Right now, it feels like that with talon/bebop/Mo's stacking. I think they could come up with much more interesting upgrades and eventually just dump the stacking entirely. Unless they add an LC like character, where their whole fantasy is centered around getting kills to strenghen themselves, Id rather we just dont do them at all.
As for lash, his 1 is cast from the air, so hes pretty hard to notice, and it knocks up as well, so it NOT one shotting in the ultra late game is a pretty fair trade off

Im gonna be honest, I think personally stacking mechanics are mostly pretty boring and shitty in mobas, they feel so tacked on in most cases. Right now, it feels like that with talon/bebop/Mo's stacking. I think they could come up with much more interesting upgrades and eventually just dump the stacking entirely. Unless they add an LC like character, where their whole fantasy is centered around getting kills to strenghen themselves, Id rather we just dont do them at all.
As for lash, his 1 is cast from the air, so hes pretty hard to notice, and it knocks up as well, so it NOT one shotting in the ultra late game is a pretty fair trade off
IMO stacking encourages more active playing (more kills = more stacks), so I don't think foregoing it all together would be great. If they can come up with something way more interesting I'd be all for it, but as for now I think stacks can shake up the game quite a bit.

Back