Some thoughts

rzvonarov

One of my favorite things about dota 2 as opposed to other moba games is the interactions between heroes. It's always awesome to hear your chosen hero banter with another on your team or taunt someone else's hero on the other team. I would love to see some friendships and rivalries fleshed out in deadlock so that my favorite heroes interact with each other in game. I know that the game is still in early development, but I hope that this idea is on the radar. I noticed that the patrons have a blurb about the hero you've chosen which is awesome! Heroes in dota 2 have such awesome and unique personalities and it would be awesome to have some new personality archetypes explored in deadlock. A few awesome ones that come to mind in dota are Timbersaw, Batrider and Tidebringer. I am not great at coming up with interesting and balanced weapons and skills but I think it would be great to see characters with cool personalities like:

A vigilante like batman or the punisher

A family feud - mother son, sister brother, sister sister, father son - anything really

Scorned Lovers (any orientation)

I am really enjoying the game and I am happy to be a part of the early access community.

afaik Lash has a beef with Bebop, if you pay attention to his dialogue when picking the hero

I am sure they're baking some deep lore between heroes especially, it's just gameplay that's in focus right now

Back