So will community made characters actually become real in game?

jakechiodi

Apologies for having doubts but i wanna know if the characters being pitched by the community have a chance to become characters in the game.

And if so i would also like to know how it will all work. Will the devs approach a character's creator, will the devs decide who they choose, will it be up to a vote, etc.

I actually think since they hired hopoo games to work on the game the community hero ideas will be viewed less and less, but prior to this they do link the inspiration for the ideas like active reload into the game on the changelog.

Idc tbh i just post here for fun.

probably not, but there are a lot of ideas here they probably thumb through for ability/item inspiration

they aren't going to fully port community characters but they definitely look at them for inspirations. on the item side of things both High Velocity Mag and Magic Carpet are credited as community ideas.

I highly doubt any character will make it in but I'm sure we'll see an isolated fan spell or general character theme make its way in the game someday.

Apologies for having doubts but i wanna know if the characters being pitched by the community have a chance to become characters in the game.

And if so i would also like to know how it will all work. Will the devs approach a character's creator, will the devs decide who they choose, will it be up to a vote, etc.
Anything can happen, but I assume this forum is for the devs to keep a pulse on player experience and expectation. The more feedback, the better.

Replied to this previously but figured might as well post it again!

Please see related post here:

Back