Slowdown while using the Vulkan Renderer

Endobear

When I change to Vulkan Renderer, at the start of the games, it starts to lag a lot(game lag, not internet lag), I believe this is because it is "loading" stuff, but I'm not sure. Sometimes it even freezes, and, in a real match, I keep stuck at the spawn because the lag is probabbly interfiering with telling the servers where my character is at. When I switch to DirectX it works just fine.

Specs:
APU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600G 3.70 GHz
Drivers Version: 24.4.1 (Vega 8)
RAM: 40GB
Sata SSD
Resolution: 1360 x 768

The game could be lagging because it's compiling the Vulkan shaders. I experienced the same and after a few seconds everything went back to normal.

The game could be lagging because it's compiling the Vulkan shaders. I experienced the same and after a few seconds everything went back to normal.
I had the same issue, I figured it was shaders but the application would timeout, took maybe 2-3min before being stable

Yeah, that's what I was trying to explain when I said "I believe this is because it is 'loading' stuff". But I thought I should report this anyways

Back