Silence Glyph not applying

Glup Shitto

Issue: Silence Glyph, which states it silences and deals damages to enemies once applied, does not consistently apply the Silence portion.
Match ID: 165392298

Detailed issue statement: During a match last night, I was noticing that my silence glyph seemed to not apply consistently. There would be several times I would hit the enemy Abrams with it, confirmed via the damage he takes upon application, but he would still be able to shoulder charge or his siphon life ability. I am aware the duration is a mere three seconds, but there are several instances in which he uses an ability right after. I am also aware it does not matter if used during the channeling phase, but again, he was not doing that, instead just going and ignoring it. I am also certain he lacked debuff remover or reducer as evidenced by the build provided in the image. I also want to state that this is not a cheating report against the Abrams as, outside of the silence glyph issue, he was playing a very standard Abrams. There are probably other instances of it happening during the match to other heroes, but Abrams seemed the most consistent.
1727206756993.png

Expected Result: Silence Glyph applies Silence as intended and Abrams is not allowed to use abilities until it drops.
Actual Result: Abrams ignored the silence and used abilities.

Back