Serious FPS issues

draquila

I had a serious issue with framerates in my previous match. From the start of the match it was generally below 50 FPS unless I was facing my base. It got progressively worse over time, and late-game teamfights would frequently go under 20 FPS. I had similar issues last night after the mirage patch but not nearly as bad. For whatever reason my FPS would go back to normal while respawning.
Match ID 17985337

Yeah same, new major FPS issues since Mirage update. Was always stable 120fps, now midgame dropping to 20s/30's and not returning

Can confirm. I suffer the same problem. There also appears to be a memory leak.

I saw some item icons flicker wildly over my character when looking at the shop. Something is not working as it should.

I had a serious issue with framerates in my previous match. From the start of the match it was generally below 50 FPS unless I was facing my base. It got progressively worse over time, and late-game teamfights would frequently go under 20 FPS. I had similar issues last night after the mirage patch but not nearly as bad. For whatever reason my FPS would go back to normal while respawning.
Match ID 17985337
Same here. After the update my FPS is totally gone.
After opening shop drop my fps significantly.

mine started happening also after the mirage update, the games struggles to get to 20 FPS, even though before it could get to 120

I've also noticed this. I went form about 70 fps at 1440p to 20-30FPS, even dipping as low as 10 FPS. Trying to load a bot match will straight up crash.

The initial Mirage patch was fine, but one of the other patches broke it. I haven't been able to pin down the cause. It doesn't seem to be due to GPU performance. 2080 Super, updated to the most recent drivers, went down to stretch 50% render and it had zero impact on the FPS. GPU stays around 25%. CPU gets up to 50-60% in the Hero Sandbox, so some sort of a CPU issue could be possible.

3700X, Nvidia 2080 Super, 16 GB of Ram.

Edit: Additional testing, still occurring after the 10-2 update. Got a bot match going and CPU gets to 90%+. Something after the Mirage patch has made the game significantly more CPU intensive.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back