Sensitivity very high when charge punch/slide & During Animations

Cheez Itz

I believe this may have appeared after the fix to Shiv? That's when I noticed it.

I believe it's based on the zoom sensitivity. When I charged the punch, slid, and during animations - the standard look sensitivity during this short time is ultra high. It's almost impossible to aim while sliding, using the infinite ammo.

I was playing Mo & Krill and mostly noticed it during the pop-up animation for the 2nd ability.

I also noticed it during the very short time between zooming in (Right Click).

It was sort of fixed when I lowered my zoom sensitivity down - however, this would then effect your ability to zoom in and shoot as it would be slow.

Also happens during the charge punch. Happened during the entire game, unsure what caused it.

Match ID: 1318267 (Entire game)

I am having this same issue! it is very frustrating to try and play with the mouse flying all over the screen. Hoping for a fix or solution soon

Was playing vindicta and her scope sens was SUPER low, like, didnt move at all... so i adjusted the zoom scoped settings and it made all the of the slide and zipline sens extremely high. very strange bug but vindicta kinda unplayable at the moment

Was playing vindicta and her scope sens was SUPER low, like, didnt move at all... so i adjusted the zoom scoped settings and it made all the of the slide and zipline sens extremely high. very strange bug but vindicta kinda unplayable at the moment
zoom in sens ratio affects the slide, the zipline, the charge melee, etc. I had to turn it down, personally, at the expense of slower ults

Scoped sensitivity was cut in half after the update, but doubling it also doubles your standard zipline/slide sensitivity. Definitely worth reporting

Back