Screens Go Black and PC Fans Go Crazy

tylertchurchill

So I have been playing this game fine for over two weeks now. Last night on 7/9/2024 it crashed my PC three times. Each time my Two monitors go black I can still hear my friends on discord and hear the game in the background but then my PC fans are blasting at high speeds. I have been playing other games like Overwatch and Valheim with mods to test if it did it with other games but it doesn't do that. Also this is like a brand new computer only like a month old. I checked the Event logs and it says Error and this is what it reads:

Faulting application name: cpudump.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x57cd3da5
Faulting module name: MFCCPU.dll, version: 24.6.6.1, time stamp: 0x66615948
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00004200
Faulting process id: 0x0xDB0
Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DAD338D4102C1B
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGABYTE\EasyTuneEngineService\cpudump.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGABYTE\EasyTuneEngineService\MFCCPU.dll
Report Id: 72929d31-4e38-4beb-8ca9-489e328cfc69
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

My PC Specs are here with the link

I don't know what to do. My friend and I have tried a few things but nothing has worked. Only happens with Deadlock and I love the game and want to play but at the moment I can't play.

How do you find that? I tried finding it to uninstall but its not in programs or apps.
this is the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\GIGABYTE\EasyTuneEngineService\

look for an uninstaller there? seems it may have been installed with a driver that came from Gigabyte.

you can get a list of installed applications with powershell, once you open type this into the prompt: get-package * | select name

it will spit out a list of all installed applications, feel free to post it here.

Back