Screen flicker and black screen

pwnthemonkeys

The recent update might have caused a visual bug. The match started with a black screen that quickly turned into a quickly flickering screen. After leaving and returning to the match, the screen remained black until I closed the game and relaunched. After returning it only showed a flickering screen again, but if you look at the second screen shot all icons are missing from the mini-map. The flickering will turn into a black image after a minute which requires relaunching the match or game to just get back to the flickering.

I've restarted the game and my PC and continue to get the same issue.

Attachments

• 1422450_119.jpg
    1422450_119.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1422450_120.jpg
    1422450_120.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 4
had this issue too, video of what it looks like below. very very bad bug, im photosensitive and this really affected me, was forced to abandon a match because of it.

setting it to the fastest and best looking setting in basic options also appears to fix it. Anything in between keeps the flicker effect going.
100% seems to do the trick, playing around with other setting would stop it but it would restart after a few moments.

Now I need a moderator to unban me so I can get in a round or two before bed lol.

Back