Reload speed increase item

I think another good idea would be adding a QuickTime event to the reload, similar to GoW. Allow you to skip 30% of the reload if you can hit the timing within the window, make each subsequent timing harder to hit, and add a penalty when you eventually fail.

insta-reload sounds like a cool idea for a 1,200 active item in the weapons class -- it is lacking those
'Quicksilver Reload' tied to an ability already does this. I think an active reload mechanic would work really well, Battlefront 2 (2017) has a tiered system in the reload where there's the main reload window but also a smaller window that gives you more ammo

I think another good idea would be adding a QuickTime event to the reload, similar to GoW. Allow you to skip 30% of the reload if you can hit the timing within the window, make each subsequent timing harder to hit, and add a penalty when you eventually fail.
Hello, I have already made a post about this idea making it as a consumable item, detailing buff and nerfs it could have, If you can come up with different ideas, It would be appreciated

Hello, I have already made a post about this idea making it as a consumable item, detailing buff and nerfs it could have, If you can come up with different ideas, It would be appreciated
My different idea is that its not a purchasable item, if you could come up with a different criticism that would be appreciated

'Quicksilver Reload' tied to an ability already does this. I think an active reload mechanic would work really well, Battlefront 2 (2017) has a tiered system in the reload where there's the main reload window but also a smaller window that gives you more ammo
The OP already alluded to this

i love active reload mechanics in games, such a simple way to increase the skill ceiling without overcomplicating things. I'd be down for this to be an item, or even a core mechanic of the game across the whole cast

An item that reduces the overall reload speed would be great. It wouldn't replace quicksilver reload as that serves a different purpose and is a spirit item. I'd want the item to be a bullet type item. This way we have more than one option when it comes to quicker reloads. One for a passive all the time effect and the other for the instant type reload tied to an ability.

An item that reduces the overall reload speed would be great. It wouldn't replace quicksilver reload as that serves a different purpose and is a spirit item. I'd want the item to be a bullet type item. This way we have more than one option when it comes to quicker reloads. One for a passive all the time effect and the other for the instant type reload tied to an ability.
Agreed, a simple 10 or 20% faster reload item would be nice. Maybe add a little 8% damage/firerate to it and we good

Oh, god I remember the first time I saw that Gears of War reloading. It was "relatively easy" to master but it was so satisfying to get ir right every time, and so frustrating when you didn't.

This would suit this game really well if you hit the sweet spot in difficulty like the dash-jump.

Back