Randomly Permanent Banned after patch

TIGERKHAN

I played a nice game as Warden and then went to the bathroom, came back and patched and went to queue to see that trying to queue for a multiplayer match says that I am permanently banned. I can still queue for bot matches. I have never cheated in any game in my life, I do not use mic or text chat often. I don't think I have abandoned any games.

I play a ton of Deadlock with my duo, and wouldn't do anything to risk compromising the test or my accounts legibility.

Shortly after I posted about this in the discord, other players responded that they are getting the same message. My duo is not banned.

Thanks.

I played a nice game as Warden and then went to the bathroom, came back and patched and went to queue to see that trying to queue for a multiplayer match says that I am permanently banned. I can still queue for bot matches. I have never cheated in any game in my life, I do not use mic or text chat often. I don't think I have abandoned any games.

I play a ton of Deadlock with my duo, and wouldn't do anything to risk compromising the test or my accounts legibility.

Shortly after I posted about this in the discord, other players responded that they are getting the same message. My duo is not banned.

Thanks.

In the latest update states the following.

- Accounts that are banned for cheating will now have all their invited accounts banned as well

I'm not sure if they were banned, and the people I invited were not banned.
The people you invited are not banned because you did not cheat. If you did then they would’ve gotten banned. The person who invited you cheated so you got banned.

The people you invited are not banned because you did not cheat. If you did then they would’ve gotten banned. The person who invited you cheated so you got banned.
I don't think he's played in like a month or so, and I doubt he would cheat. I'm not sure it's that, but it's not impossible.

I don't think he's played in like a month or so, and I doubt he would cheat. I'm not sure it's that, but it's not impossible.
Do you think it’s such a coincidence that you get banned right when the new update released with new measures against cheaters?

The bans could be done in waves where the system detected him cheating a month ago and then he gets banned now. It happens all the time in games where bans are done in waves.

Back