Random Disconnection

SnarkySnarkk

I am experiencing no network problems, other games seem to operate just fine. I keep getting randomly ejected from matches, without warning or any error message of any kind. I've verified the integrity of files, I've restarted my computer, and reset steam. I was able to play the game just fine yesterday, but I've only been having this issue since the update this morning. Is anyone else having this issue?

I am experiencing no network problems, other games seem to operate just fine. I keep getting randomly ejected from matches, without warning or any error message of any kind. I've verified the integrity of files, I've restarted my computer, and reset steam. I was able to play the game just fine yesterday, but I've only been having this issue since the update this morning. Is anyone else having this issue?
bumping this, but I also wanted to clarify that it exclusively happens in single player. If I have friends with me and I'm in one of their parties, I can stay in the match the whole game and experience no problems at all.

Back