Ragdolling after death replay.

first84

Greetings, dear developers, I am a game developer myself and I understand perfectly well how important it is to correctly compose a bug report. I will try to describe the ragdolling bug from the programmer's point of view.

Match: 1284251

After death, when the character appears as a ghost at the base and waits for rebirth, if you press R to go to the death replay mode after the death replay is finished, the character turns into a ragdoll and spawns in ghost mode as a ragdoll. I remember in Team Fortress 2 there was a saving of the state before and after the replay. The character was just standing at the base. You can try to take this mechanic from there. In general, offline replays are one of the best features of your games.

It is necessary to update/restore the character's state so that the ragdoll is not discarded.
That is, I would like the character's state before and after the replay to be saved (standing idle).
As a result, for the character to stand and wait for respawn and not ragdolling after the replay.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I will try to reproduce and record another video with the bug playback

View attachment project8_k3jOKcfjBw.mp4
View attachment project8_JPnIF83MFx.mp4

Back