Problems with Nvidia/Minimizing windows

cheaterovcheat

Hello, I found problems with nvidia and with minimizing windows.I want to open nvidia using Alt+Z and the Nvidia window opens not in the game itself, but on the desktop, and I want to record some funny moment and show it to my friends, but I have to barely minimize the game and then turn on the recording myself and then it starts working.There is also a problem with minimizing the game, when I need to respond urgently to a person in telegram, the game does not allow me to minimize the window, as if someone is holding me hostage, and after a few machinations by clicking on the desktop, I manage to completely minimize the screen and answer the person.I hope they will see and hear me, please fix these Valve problems🤗🙏
Translation:
Здравствуйте,нашел проблемы с нвидия и с сворачиванием окон.Я хочу открыть nvidia с помощью Alt+Z и окошко Nvidia открывается не в самой игре,а на рабочем столе,а я хочу записать какой-то смешной момент и показать своим друзьям,а мне приходится еле как свернуть игру и потом уже включить самому запись и тогда начнёт работать.Так-же есть проблема с сворачиванием игры,когда мне нужно ответить срочно человеку в телеграм ,игра не даёт свернуть окно,как буд-то держит в заложниках и вот спустя несколько махинаций кликанью по рабочему столу у меня получается полностью свернуть экран и ответить человеку.Надеюсь меня увидят и услышат,пожалуйста исправьте эти проблемы Valve🤗🙏

Back