Problems with inviting friends to the game (activated invitations are being sent)

Dendi

I sent my friend an invitation, and he received it by email yesterday, but the link was already activated, saying 'package already provided'. What does this mean? I suspect that people are generating links because there are very few characters in them and they activate them on new accounts for subsequent resale. Can someone explain this?
Screenshot_3.png

I got invited to the game and I received this when I tried to add the game to my Steam account. Do you think the reason for it is the same as your friend?
1718489424167.png

I sent my friend an invitation, and he received it by email yesterday, but the link was already activated, saying 'package already provided'. What does this mean? I suspect that people are generating links because there are very few characters in them and they activate them on new accounts for subsequent resale. Can someone explain this?
View attachment 3712
Are you absolutely positive you invited your friend's account and not someone else's? As far as I understand it, these links are personalized and will only activate the game for the account that was chosen in the referral screen in-game.

If he never saw the 'activated package successfully' message when clicking the link for the first time then this may be an entirely separate issue.

im having the same issue with a friend of mine it just says it was already activated from the first time they clicked it

Back