Problem with crashing

wickdstreaming

My specs are 4090, 13900k and I believe the problem is probably related to the CPU. I know other players are also having the same issue with 14900k.

I used to crash slightly over a month ago or so when I first started playing deadlock, but eventually that stopped happening while I was playing on Vulkan. Had been playing for almost a month without any crashes and I assume it was a fix that you guys had done. However, after the latest patch yesterday the crashes came back, and It happens ≈5 times per game

There's no bug report or anything when the crashes happen. The game simply closes, and I'm able to reopen it

please explain the characteristic signs of a crash
(for example, does a “slideshow” start before the game crashes), or is the only sign that the game is closing? It is advisable to record a video

We've been discussing this over in the deadlock discord as I'm having the same symptoms and crashes. Specs are 4090 14900kf but I'm willing to put my money on this being an intel CPU problem as this happens in other games as well. The game gives no error message or crashdump (havent looked for it in appdata yet), but messing around with CPU settings in the bios lead me to a bandaid fix.

Uploaded an unlisted Youtube video as Social media guy suggested where I'm watching a replay during a game crash.

Ended up crashing 5+ times during that single replay

Uploaded an unlisted Youtube video as Social media guy suggested where I'm watching a replay during a game crash.

Ended up crashing 5+ times during that single replay
this is exactly a game error, it’s not your fault, the only thing you can do is wait until the developers fix it
I asked for the video above because many people crashed due to incompatible RAM, and in many situations it was possible to eliminate the cause of the crash
sorry

this is exactly a game error, it’s not your fault, the only thing you can do is wait until the developers fix it
I asked for the video above because many people crashed due to incompatible RAM, and in many situations it was possible to eliminate the cause of the crash
sorry
Think my game crashes exactly the same way, and I did a memtest to see if my RAM is working fine - this is a bummer, but thank you

Back