Possible memory leak problem

kwentar

The game runs at 144 fps without any drops on my PC, but after 2-3 hours of gameplay it suddenly drops to 10-15 fps which makes it unplayable.
The reason I called it a memory leak problem is because restarting the game completly fixes it.

Configuration:
Memory: 32 GB DDR5
CPU: i7 12700K
GPU: RTX 3070 Ti

Going to necro this a bit, I have a similar system and also experience the same issue, going from the same 1144fps or so and dropping to 30 after 2 or 3 games.

Setup is
Memory: 32 GB DDR4
CPU: i9 12900k
GPU: RTX 3070

Several of my friends also experience this.

That seems to be a different issue since this performance drop would not persist through to the menu, only during gameplay. It tends to start off more mild (dropping from 120+ FPS to 50-70 range) and then starts dropping to ~15 FPS. Restarting the game at either point will resolve the issue and it does not seem to be affected by the Standby List (I have RAMmap clearing mine every 5 minutes) so it might not even be a memory leak. Going to start monitoring resource usage, but I doubt it's a memory leak, might be something to do with the RTX 30xx series card since I have a 3070Ti as well

EDIT: Specs
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Memory: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3200 MT/s
GPU: RTX 3070 Ti

Last edited:
Played over 100 hours with no problems, then the latest patch has cursed me with the memory leak so it seems its still going strong

Game plays fine in the first 5 minutes then slowly the game starts to stutter till it becomes nigh impossible to defend yourself in a fight by about 30-40 minutes in

Restarting the game does fix the issue but having to restart the game every match either during (or after) is a pain for yourself and your allies

Back