permanently banned help me

kcenol

I was permanently blocked , Help me solve the problem, developers. This is my 4th request, why are my requests being deleted without help solving my problem?! Why is there no help from the developers? My last request had 900 views but the developers did not pay attention attention to him, help me solve my problem. Why was my last post deleted? I just want to play a test of this game,developers please give a second chance to people who received a permanent ban not for using cheats:
steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/ksenol/

Attachments

• 5555.jpg
    5555.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 355
  • 7777.jpg
    7777.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
rip bozo you just got banned for being toxic wait until official release
for toxicity??are you sure??there was a patch where toxic players get into low priority games like in Dota 2 but I don’t have such games, what’s the problem? Why don't the developers pay attention to players' requests on the forum?

I hope devs will keep banning extremely toxic players. This game do not deserve to be in the same state as Dota. It hurts game's player retention and creates a barrier for a new players, who will likely to switch to LOL, where toxicity is taken under control to some degree
where did you get the idea that I was banned for toxicity, banned just like that, why is the community of this game and on the forum everyone so narrow-minded?

developers ban regular players, but cheaters and users of bugs go unpunished, what is the developers' problem that they cannot help solve my problem?

lmao theres no way you gonna get banned without toxicity valve are doing manual bans smh
as you can see, I was banned, and if you can’t read the 2nd screen, then it’s clear that no rules were broken, what’s wrong with you? or are you just an internet troll?

Also what you try to hide behind is a thing from today. They not even banned with it anybody if you read the update.

You have to learn to behave and face the consequences until then.

All permanent bans are currently manual afaik so valve must have watched your games and banned you
Also what you try to hide behind is a thing from today. They not even banned with it anybody if you read the update.

You have to learn to behave and face the consequences until then.
Did you understand what you wrote? Why do you indulge the developers in everything and consider ordinary players who have a problem to be malicious offenders, what is wrong with this gaming community?Why aren’t cheaters blocked so harshly, because they still play with cheats and interfere with everyone?

They will be banned, It just takes time to review each case

Did you understand what you wrote?
Yes?

Why do you indulge the developers in everything and consider ordinary players who have a problem to be malicious offenders
The developers have watched your games and decided to ban you, I'm not indulging them in anything. I have a feeling you will get another chance when the game releases or goes into alpha or beta, but this I don't know for certain

Do you have strong evidence that I am this or that? And they give a permanent ban without warning and without any explanation, is this fair in your opinion?
The game is in Alpha, I remember reading somewhere that all bans are done manually currently. If you paid for it or had money involved I would agree that you are owed an explanation. But since you were invited to participate in a closed event this is very common practice to just remove the problems. If you want answers the only place I've seen the devs give reasons is in the discord.

They are also banning anyone invited by a cheater. So if the person that invited you to play the game was cheating in anyway you will also be banned.

Do you have strong evidence that I am this or that?
The developers clearly did, Feel free to post your match id's or your tracklock page (A little out of date but I assume you had been playing for a while)

Did you understand what you wrote? Why do you indulge the developers in everything and consider ordinary players who have a problem to be malicious offenders, what is wrong with this gaming community?Why aren’t cheaters blocked so harshly, because they still play with cheats and interfere with everyone?
There is no sense what you just wrote.
But I try to answer.

You got banned. There WAS a reason, I assume Valve not use a bannlottery. So you DID something.
And even if not, then I still think no banned people should get back to a closed alpha.

And cheaters are irrelevant in this discussion. Those should be banned too yeah. This means toxic shouldn't? Nope.

The developers clearly did, Feel free to post your match id's or your tracklock page (A little out of date but I assume you had been playing for a while)
how will match id help if the developers don't even pay attention to the help posts on the forum, why can't people on the forum take the player's side, they're just trolling him and his problem? This is not my first post and under each post there were similar discussions, like haha that’s what you need

There is no sense what you just wrote.
But I try to answer.

You got banned. There WAS a reason, I assume Valve not use a bannlottery. So you DID something.
And even if not, then I still think no banned people should get back to a closed alpha.

And cheaters are irrelevant in this discussion. Those should be banned too yeah. This means toxic shouldn't? Nope.
you seem to be the main troll on this forum who, without clarifying the problem, indulges the developers in everything and thinks that they are right in absolutely everything

Back