#PermanentBan.Help, my account has been permanently banned

emr65000

I was blocked and did not even write the reason, I tried to create a new account and also got banned immediately before the game, I ask to notify me of the reason for my eternal blocking for what reason it occurred. I did not use any cheats or similar programs.I have been trying to solve this problem for about 2 weeks now but nowhere can I find an answer to even a simple question as to why I was blocked.Probably for excessive aggression and toxicity, but other players are also toxic I was just repeating after them because there was no punishment for this, not even a warning, not even a block for 30 minutes like those who leave the game prematurely. I ask you to read my blocking and REVIEW it, whatever it is I am VERY SORRY for what I have done.I ask you to GIVE ME A CHANCE.After playing for about 100 hours I want to play it again because I like the game very much. My steam https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199024354722/

1727291567624.png

I don't know what else I need to do to correct my mistake and play the game.Please unblock me <3

Back