Permanent Huge FPS drop and rubberbanding after getting hit with CC or multiple abilites at once?

randomfeg4141

So two games in a row now I had a bug where after I got hit with multiple abilities/cc (first game I think I got stunned by Seven, second game I got rooted by Warden when it happened), my FPS goes from 100-120 to 10-20 and locks in like that and if more than like 3-4 entities (minions, heroes, structures) are on screen then my fps goes even lower to around 1-10 and my aim/character starts rubber banding but this is client side since in the replay things look normal. And I'm honestly at a loss, at first I thought it was because I got dc-d (but it said my latency stayed 20-30ms) or memory leaks or something since it was in the last minute of a game (checked RAM usage and it was between 3600-4500MB which is normal) and I also wasn't disconnected since the next game it happened around half-time and it stayed like that for the rest of the game (didn't want to disconnect from the match thinking I couldn't get back but I think that would have solved it). The first game it happened was (ID: 5626370 , I'm the pocket) at around 35:30-35:40, I even talk about it in chat. The second game is (ID: 5659875 , here I play Haze) in this game it happens between 22:50-23:00 after I get hit with Warden root + Wraith card. In this game I tried to tweak my graphics setting and stuff but nothing changed (at the end I try turning on Vsync and it crashes the game), and I'm just at a loss, I have no clue what could cause this, I played 15+ matches with no performance issues before today, wanted to screen record but my Geforce experience crashed so I would have had to restart the pc. Probably will try playing again tomorrow to see if it happens again, I don't want lose more games due to this and its also frustrating af to try playing at 5fps lmao
I play on an ASUS TUF F15 Gaming Laptop:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz
RAM: 16GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3050 laptop edition
The game is on a 256GB Samsung SSD, the temp doesn't go above 80 celsius either.

This issue went away the next day after a patch dropped, then now it started happening again 2 weeks later since yesterday (sept 16.), its not from getting cc-d, its probably another issue probably after a certain amount of time in game or something, since it just happened in a replay, after a match I opened replay to checkout/clip a play my vindicta did and she scoped in the middle of a team fight and the bug happened, my game started stuttering and my fps dropped (in replay mode) had to close the game since I couldn't interact with the player. Its not a memory leak since my RAM usage doesn't go up or at least it doesn't get to the tens of gigs. the game usually uses like 3-3.5 gigs and under heavier load or longer playtime it goes up to like 4-4.5gigs at max.

Back