Performance

jordanavo090

Hello, i and many others have complained about the performance issues. The fps is extremely bad considering the graphical style of the game. I have an rtx 3060(oc), i5 11500 (turbo boosted) 3200mhz 32gb ram and the game is on and m.2. The in game settings are at the lowest and i have fsr2 on performance mode and i still get a pretty low framerate. Also. sometimes the game acts like i have about 20 fps even if its at 100 (stuttering ect). I think this is a major issue that needs fixing as soon as possible. Also, the new update lowered FPS even more.

The new patch cause a lot of stuttering issues. If ur problems are new it could be related to that.

If its always been like this, give Process Lasso a try. Its a program that makes it quick to assign CPU Cores and Priorities to each executing program, i went from FPS fluctuating a lot to a constant 145 FPS (capped) by assigning all my cores to run the game (Deadlock.exe is called "project8") and setting it to "above normal priority".

The new patch cause a lot of stuttering issues. If ur problems are new it could be related to that.

If its always been like this, give Process Lasso a try. Its a program that makes it quick to assign CPU Cores and Priorities to each executing program, i went from FPS fluctuating a lot to a constant 145 FPS (capped) by assigning all my cores to run the game (Deadlock.exe is called "project8") and setting it to "above normal priority".
Im aware of lasso, timer res ect. All my cores are already on so i doubt it is that. I had bad fps before the update. However, after the update it is worse and has a lot more stutters. Thank you for the help! :)

MAJOR performance hit after yesterday update, this one :

09-12-2024 Update​

RX 6700 XT + Ryzen 5 5600x + 24GB RAM setup.

Stutters, framedrops, server lag. You name it. Has everything. Atleast a game should have minimum level of optimization.

Back