Parry During Stun State

niseko

If you apply a stun (knockdown) that an enemy pre-emptively parries right before the stun, the parry should NOT apply. How in the world can anything parry when it is knocked down.

See image. McGinnis has the stun animation from knockdown but the parry that was applied before the knockdown remains. This doesn't make sense. See video for full repro and timing.

EXPECTED: When hero parries and is then stunned, the parry application should be removed.
ACTUAL: When hero parries and is then stunned, the parry application is NOT removed.

1729244910504.png

Attachments

I've also had very odd cases with parry like people perfect parry it at very specific times like clockwork. For example lash first skill into power melee, and enemy perfect parries that, like...what ? Had this happen 3 times in a row and without any deviation in timing, felt like some sort of scripting action going on, but maybe they were just that good.

Its just weird, theres this "feeling" when some games just are off the pattern, like my brain tells me something aint right, am I just weird or there indeed are cheats that can catch the sound of melee charge and activate parry just in time ?

Back