Packet Loss (fixed - issue wasnt game related)

I WANTED to write:
I play vs Bots (with 20 ping) game runs fine. I play matchmaking, everything is lagging, although my ping is at a constant 40, too.

But after I retested it now, it also lags in bot games.
There is no Packet Loss indicator in this game like in DOTA2, but it sure looks like it (like it looks in dota2)
Framerate is constant, my movements look fluid, but every enemy unit (troopers and heroes) bounce around/lag like crazy.

Restarted my pc, used the citadel command prompt to force a connection to EU server. Nothing helps.

This is a bot game, but it's still connected on a server. I live in Europe and connected to S-America to see if the problem persists on other Servers as well. As you can see, it does. My movements are smooth, there is no frame stuttering, nothing. But my enemies lag and jump positions. You can see it while on the zipline and while laning.The problem started out of nowhere today. Had a few bot matches that were no problem and then 2hrs later i played a normal matchmaking round and the issue was suddenly there.When i hit targets it seems to register the hit alright, but its harder to hit moving targets, when they randomly warp like 5m while running.

Ok. I fixed it.
I tried out dota2 to see if it is affected, too. It WAS affected. Didnt show packet loss tho.
I am usually connected to a wi-fi repeater because it's positioning is better for signal strength. I then connected to our (main) router, which removed the lag issues. Now the lag is gone even after reconnecting to the Wi-Fi-Repeater (with a separate SSID, the wi-fi-repeater is connected with a LAN cable, so the connection is not compromised by bad wifi)

So.. i consider this solved until it comes up again. Maybe this helps someone else.

Back