need items that require creep last hitting skills

need items that require last hitting skills, such as 2-3 souls last hit within 1 second or less give you stacks, similar to ammo scavenger but has more skill to it.
basically you need to make 2-3 creeps low health then kill them off together within 1 second or less and when they float together you last the souls fast then it gives you duration stacks of spirit/bullet resist, damage, ammo.. or something else

so this game will have more skill gap and not all players can reach highest rank making ranking system accurate by skill and knowledge of the game unlike other games players can reach highest rank by just having 1 skill like having camping skill in PUBG 😂

I mean the guy is a troll, yes.. but calling someone a karen isn't a slur. Just get your laugh at his weird antics and then ignore him. :) Best bet!

Could be referring to the 👌 which became a bit of a "white power" dog whistle being used by the alt-right for a bit (the three fingers looks like a W and the thumb, forefinger and arm vague resemble a P)

But that wouldn't really make much sense in this context, so if they are calling Karen a slur, well... there's usually a specific type of person that does that lol

Could be referring to the 👌 which became a bit of a "white power" dog whistle being used by the alt-right for a bit (the three fingers looks like a W and the thumb, forefinger and arm vague resemble a P)

But that wouldn't really make much sense in this context, so if they are calling Karen a slur, well... there's usually a specific type of person that does that lol
Karens? :ROFLMAO:

Nah, i enjoy countering tryhards with tactics. No need to have items that let people snowball because they excel at a single game mechanic.
Also this would be such a middle finger to all characters/champions that dont have fast fire high clip weapons.

I mean yeah I get it its not a slur but in the context he is trying to use it in. its derogatory. the guy replying to his own comments and stuff is kind of funny but I went ahead and just ignored him earlier because his half ass post are clogging the forums.

I mean yeah I get it its not a slur but in the context he is trying to use it in. its derogatory. the guy replying to his own comments and stuff is kind of funny but I went ahead and just ignored him earlier because his half ass post are clogging the forums.

Ah ok I get what you were trying to say now, yeah the person was definitely using it in a derogatory way, but slur has a bit more weight behind it that I personally would only really use it situations to describe terms that have a long history of being used to denigrate people.

It is a good idea to just go ahead and ignore people that don't add value to your experience on the forum though, there's a couple that I've already ignored on this forums that clog up the place with their poorly thought out drivel

Last edited:
Nah, i enjoy countering tryhards with tactics. No need to have items that let people snowball because they excel at a single game mechanic.
Also this would be such a middle finger to all characters/champions that dont have fast fire high clip weapons.
like sharpshooter right very bad for shotgun heroes 🤣🤣 not all item have to be for all heroes just like the idea i have given. let say this idea of of last hitting 2-3 souls within slight above average human reaction time gives you temporary bullet/spirit damage in closer range to enemies so it will make balance for shotgun heroes since shotgun heroes are strong in close range and theres another counter to this item.. just deny 1 soul then enemy woulnt get stacks unless you have worst reaction time and aim then its skill issue not item issue 😂

Back