My first impressions.

honestly im in love with the game!!! it feels so fluid and like theres hundreds if not thousand of different possible combinations. i especially like how all the items feel viable enough on most characters depending on the situation. valve's got a gem in their hands if they keep playing their cards right. imo their biggest challenge will be marketing, cus from what ive seen from the comments on leaked videos, people are taking it at face value as just another moba wannabe

Gem for sure. Hopefully a proper anti cheat will be in place by the time this game is released to public as a whole, can see that being detrimental the the player experience if not. (CS2 being an example)

Yes, I had gaming apathy and did not want to play anything at all, but Deadlock as if brought me back from the dead, it is the best game in recent years, I really hope that will not repeat the fate of Artifact or Dota Underlords.

Yes, I had gaming apathy and did not want to play anything at all, but Deadlock as if brought me back from the dead, it is the best game in recent years, I really hope that will not repeat the fate of Artifact or Dota Underlords.
Underlords had a very bad timing and crazy competitiveness. TFT was just better, if not Riot, i personally would play Underlords every day, it was good. The only real rival to Deadlock is Paragon which is terrible tbh.

Back