Multiple Game Crashes (no error message) and map bug

Swizzard

Today my game crashed multiple times - I didn't have this issue anytime before today (issue with newest patch?)
First match:
My game crashed and i got stuck outside the map after reconnecting --> after closing the game and trying to reconnect again i wasn't able to and had to wait for ~15 minutes before i was allowed to play again (penalty for trying to reconnect).
Second match:
After multiple crashes and reconnecting to the game (~ 7-10 times) my map was bugged out every time for a while. I couldn't see any teammates, enemies or camps etc. (see attached file).
For the most part i think the game crashed when i was near fights.
Grey Talon might have been the cause maybe (?) at least in the second match because i don't have enough data from my first game. Indicators:
1. I didn't encounter crashes during my laning phase against Abrams
2. I fought against Abrams, Beebob, Warden and Waraith (Sometimes in combinations) and the game didn't crash.
3. Two times the game crashed while fighting Grey Talon (+ X) --> In lategame fights where everyone was present my game crashed every time i joined the fight.
4. One time Grey Talon cast his ulti (i was in range to see it) and for a splitsecond i saw Green Squares (Visual bug) right before my game crashed.

I don't know if it was character related in this case or if it was just coincidence. Might have happened with any character (with or against) the green boxes got me wondering though... 🤷‍♂️

I attached a screenshot of my matchnumber and characters played in that round.

Attachments

• No Map After Reconnect.jpg
    No Map After Reconnect.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Character, Matchnumber and Possible Cause of Visual Bug.jpg
    Character, Matchnumber and Possible Cause of Visual Bug.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back