Moveable Category

Noticed in the last patch, we now have the ability to move items from one category to the next, would be cool to be able to organize the category tabs as well. With items being added/changed often, I have come across the need to move categories around.

You can do something like that with your own or other people builds on heroes. If you talking about modifying base layout then idk, probably not on priority lists of developers.

Noticed in the last patch, we now have the ability to move items from one category to the next, would be cool to be able to organize the category tabs as well. With items being added/changed often, I have come across the need to move categories around.
To echo: being able to rearrange categories when creating a build would be quite convenient. There are many instances when I want to move a section or create a half-width category but now am burdened with manually moving things to make it work. It is so obnoxious, that I refrain from doing so because the burden is so high.

Currently, you cannot move a category once it is created. To simulate a category move: you must manually create a new category, move each item from one category to another category, update descriptions (category, comment, items), resize, and repeat for each category you need to shuffle. This annoyance is compounded by wanting to move a category upwards as all other affected categories need to be altered manually to adjust the layout.

Back