Mouse Stalling Bug

This has never happened to me before until today.
Match ID: 1859807
Username: INeedAnOriginalName
In my game, I was getting a very weird bug with my mouse from the start of the game. Sometimes, my mouse would feel delayed and incredibly slow. Moving to the left would come out about a second or 2 late, and the input was incredibly slow. Moving my mouse enough distance to spin my character twice normally would instead barely move my camera at all. It was practically not moving at all.
I typed about it in in-game chat, and also spoke about it in voice comms during my match.
I am not sure how to recreate this bug, as this has never happened before.

I thought that it was maybe due to ping spikes, since this is my first time playing Deadlock at this location which has much worse internet, but the ping at the bottom right remained unchanged for the duration of the bug.

At the start of the game, the bug happened seldomly, but it was still annoying. Alt-tabbing seemed to fix the problem, sometimes I had to alt tab multiple times or sit on another tab for a few seconds.

As the game progressed, the bug happened more often. Alt tabbing would usually not fix the problem by the end of the game, and if it did fix the problem, it came back within 10 seconds of gameplay.

Not sure why this happened. This has only happened in the last game that I played. I have not played another match since.
Is this a ping issue? An FPS issue? I changed my fog settings in the files to boost performance, could that have messed with my mouse?
Hope this gets fixed as it makes it extremely difficult to play Lash, and pretty much any other character that has to move their camera (AKA everyone except McGinnis:) )

Back