Mouse input - X and Y sens input differs and is not accurate

Hugh

I recently encountered an issue where when I loaded into the game (sandbox or matchmaking) I could see all the UI but not the player itself. I could move around and shoot and not see anything but could not move my mouse.
Found this article which fixed that issue: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1422450/discussions/0/4848777893536784609/

But now my X and Y mouse input does not match at all, it feels my X axis is about 2.5 more than the Y. I changed around the setting but it scales with the mouse sensitivity. In the video attached, I demonstrated this moving the mouse in the same distance left and right and up and down.

I reinstalled the game(multiple times), removed the app data, and deleted the registry keys but made no difference. I checked other games but this only happens on Deadlock so I'm not sure what else to do than file this bug.

Attachments

Last edited:
[Still not fixed]

Think I found the issue, somehow in the console m_pitch was 0.022000 and m_yaw was 0.200000

After matching these two to the same value this fixes the issue. However, I am unsure how this happened in the first place.

Changing this only affects offline games (sandbox) when I go into private bot lobbies the issue persists even when I enter the command to fix the issue

Last edited:
Back