Mo and Krill should have their gun treated separately, meaning they shoot/reload while meleeing and dashing

interesting idea. my concern with this concept is that this means that both melee and gun dps would have to be nerfed to compensate for the potential double dmg that they can deal while in melee range relative to other heroes.

this would also mean for anyone playing him you MUST always be in melee range to play the hero to their full potential and spamming the melee button in addition to all the other buttons they're already pressing.

interesting idea. my concern with this concept is that this means that both melee and gun dps would have to be nerfed to compensate for the potential double dmg that they can deal while in melee range relative to other heroes.

this would also mean for anyone playing him you MUST always be in melee range to play the hero to their full potential and spamming the melee button in addition to all the other buttons they're already pressing.
just parry him lol

There are other ways to balance that too, like a worse parry penalty or something. Does Mo count as the head by the way? Do they have two headshot hitboxes? Never thought about it...

Back