Mirage feedback: Djinn's Mark cooldown between stacks

Jud Judson

I think it made sense for Mirage to launch with his 3 having a completely static (except for at level 3) cooldown between stacks being applied. It's a pretty funky ability with the capability to be really strong given its exponential scaling. Buuuuuuuut... having played Mirage a solid amount now, I feel like it would help give Mirage builds more cohesive options if cooldown reductions applied to that stack cooldown. It would make Mirage hybrid builds particularly relevant and interesting, where you build gun items for more consistently applying stacks (high velocity rounds, riccochet, sharpshooter) and spirit/vitality items to capitalize on the massive hit when you reach max stats (Inhibitor, Healbane, Spirit lifesteal, Improved Burst, Mystic Reverb) and/or accelerate your getting there with cooldown items. I think it would make the ability feel a lot nicer to play around, especially before it hits level 3. Thoughts? Am I massively misreading how powerful this might be, or do people just not really care about that ability relative to his other abilites?

That what I was thinking too, you rarely will get 10s in Late game to stack all the marks and it makes his damage suffer in late game in comparison to other heroes.

I think having it scale with spirit could be a trap, given that Spirit is already something that massively benefits the skill and it's quite easy to get from a lot of sources. Having it rely on actual cooldown reductions would give Mirage builds a meaningful choice with their slots, where having the cooldown scale with spirit just means buying boundless spirit is very very good.

This wasn't addressed to me, but for me that part of forum is locked for me, so I assume it's the same for this person.
Are you sure it's locked and not private? You can post there, just nobody else sees your posts but the devs and you can't read anyone else's posts. Devs do not want to sift through our comments, just the actual posts.

Last edited:
Back