Micro freezing ingame

I have been getting micro freezes about 30 times a game that last about 1-2 seconds. This has been happening since I started playing. Have tried: different and stable internet connection, optimizing game settings, optimizing pc settings, reinstalling. I have not had this problem with any other game.

Specs:
Nvidia Geforce RTX 4070
Amd Ryzen 5 3600x
32 gb 3200MHz ram

Yes, reinstalled my drivers today no effect.
hrmmm check to see if you have any random audio devices and uninstall them. some random ones can lock up main thread in games as it enumerates over audio and locks the processing thread. if you have a bunch of crap you dont use in there uninstall those devices.
let me know how it goes

hrmmm check to see if you have any random audio devices and uninstall them. some random ones can lock up main thread in games as it enumerates over audio and locks the processing thread. if you have a bunch of crap you dont use in there uninstall those devices.
let me know how it goes
I uninstalled all audio drivers that I don't use. Still having the same problem. I appreciate the help

Same for me, only happened after installing the most recent update. FPS are fine, ping is at ~20ms, didn't change any settings or anything (actually set everything to low, to no effect).

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Intel i7-9700K
64GB RAM

Same, seems to happen only with Kelvin in match.
Happens to me every game. I'm not sure, but it seems that server CPU is spiking quite a lot. Not unusual to see spikes up to about 90%, seems to idle most of the time at around 70.

Same for me, only happened after installing the most recent update. FPS are fine, ping is at ~20ms, didn't change any settings or anything (actually set everything to low, to no effect).

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Intel i7-9700K
64GB RAM
I just installed new driver update, ig its the drivers problem..

Back