Melee character

medvejuyka

In this game there is a lot of mechanics, however every single character is a long-range character. It would be nice if you could add a melee character, and if you need the idea for abilities, here are some ideas from the top of my head.

First of all, this character should be a tank character, since long-range characters have advantage over any melee character.

Moreover, this character need some king of initiation/ escape ability to be able to get in the optimal range with an enemy, it could be like hookshot( clockwerk) from dota.

You could also add a passive ability, which kind of works like tidehunter passive, or you could just do damage reduction passive, so this character would take less damage. Also, for the passive you could make his Q attack deal more dmg than an average character.

For his ability it could be a series of slashes( for example like malenia’s signature move from elden ring) or the ability from juggernaut(if I am not mistaken it could be has 1 skill, basically where he rotates with his blade dealing dmg).

Perhaps this character might need a stun to be able to do consistently in the matchmaking matches, so you could add some AOE stun in order to be able to combine it with his series of slashes or his ability like juggernaut.

Obviously, It would be quite hard to balance, however if you manage to do it, it would 100% add more variety to the possible gameplay and builds.

If you guys like the idea, perhaps you could do some concept art cause I suck at drawing,

Attachments

• 8AE4CB77-7A01-478E-B370-D1C4602518D6.jpeg
    8AE4CB77-7A01-478E-B370-D1C4602518D6.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 3
I like the idea of going full melee-build on some characters.

Currently every lvl 1 hero hits for 63 base melee dmg.

I feel like Abrams, Mo & Krill and other brawlers/physically big/high mobility heroes could have a bit higher base melee damages, example: Shiv? Lash? Warden? etc.

Also since Haze is supposed to be a sneaky ganker/flanker, maybe one of her abilities could give a bonus backstab damage (I just wanna play Riki...), nothing crazy, maybe just for the first hit when coming out of invisibility or something.

Last edited:
Back