low priority queue

catofbanana

if you get sentenced to low priority queue you are doomed to forever queue in and never find a game, literally been here for 3 hours trying to find a game like i know it sucks that i left a game but this is kinda over the top. is this a bug or something?

This is not a deathmatch arena game, this is timing& lane dependent MOBA. If you don't have a stable connection, you are not eligible to be a participant in early access invite only game. Fix your internet and don't attempt to spoil matches for other 11 players.
You answer is not quite correct. You cannot predict when you have a power outage.

This is not a deathmatch arena game, this is timing& lane dependent MOBA. If you don't have a stable connection, you are not eligible to be a participant in early access invite only game. Fix your internet and don't attempt to spoil matches for other 11 players.
Also, sometimes people are just going through some things and aren't completely balanced. And don't be an arse saying well then you shouldn't play. You don't HAVE to be backwards in this. Shit happens and this can happen to people that don't usually rq, internet or power outages aside.

dont leave or feed - easy
what if people in this, early access game, experience bugs that make it barely playable. Again what if the power goes out? Or God forbid they have normal people things to do suddenly and had to step away for the game?

You're correct this isn't a deathmatch game so timing and lane management are incredibly important, if someone suddenly has to walk away from the game and deal with something and leave their character idol for 5-10 minutes they've basically missed either 1/6 or 1/3 of the match. their options are run around and try to catch up by jungling meaning the team is still functionally down a player, or they could try to help in team fights and plush objectives were they're probably just going to die and feed the enemy team. At that point what's the difference between them staying and leaving.
also there's no ranking system yet so no one's going down a rank because someone left, and there's no penalty for leaving after the first guy leaves, so worst case scenario gotta queue up again.

Also the problem is not people getting punished for leaving, leaving does mean that the game is basically over and everyone has to go find a new match, getting a penalty to discourage just leaving the second you start losing is fine, that's not what people are complaining about.

People are complaining about that either low priority queue is broken and you can't find a game, or our low priority queue is so long people give up and don't queue up if they get low priority queue.
Either way this temporary punishment for a lot of people has just become a permanent ban

it is the most terminally online, League of Legends player take, that if you leave again for any reason, you should get the same punishment as people that are being toxic and/or calling people slurs

If all those completely made up excuses are true, then you would face a similar people in your situation and leave the low priority fast.

Because very high people on deadlock are having problems with the game.

Obviously this is not true. You are tricking the devs to forgive you when you rage quit 0 4 into the lane.
Leave and get punishing - now that is fair!
One other thing. Getting punished isn't the problem, it's that the low prio queue is broken. I have only 1 game that i need to play to get out of it, however i can queue all day and night and nothing happens. I rq a few times and that's not cool, but i should be able to play that 1 low prio queue game i have to redeem myself. But it's absolutely broken! Doesn't work

Y'all are acting like one random act-of-god power-outage-related disconnected puts people into the low-prio queue and not "frequently abandoning matches" like the game states on the pop-up.

Back