legit cant do anything

voet

match id: 12801 at around 17:20 playing as ivy i dashed and press 3 which i ended at the mid boss after i was out of the rock i could not shoot, do abilities, jump, legit anything besides walk. it kept saying i was too busy as if i was casting an ability. restarting game did not help

I believe the same thing just happened in match ID 123533

I wasn't in this game just watching some friends.
At one point a repeating noise was following the Lash around, they tried suiciding and reconnecting, it fixed the sound bug but it looks like they were unable to do anything but move with WASD for the rest of the game.

Also their abilities and items were permanently greyed out.

edit: at some point they restored full functionality, not sure if they did something or if it just happened

Last edited:
Also happened in 143533 on lash. Seemed to be related to ulting/rescue beam/hook or something like that. Happened somewhere around 30:00 mark i think

match id 218600 20:20 after lash dies same problem "You are busy", not unstick or suicide or die or restart game doesnt help

edit: i have died normally to melee attack, was not ulting or riding on rope etc. just standing on ground and autoattacking

Last edited:
Back