Lag/FPS drop on Base fights

ozarslanhalil

I haven't experienced any performance issues since the beginning of the beta. However, for the past 4 days, I’ve been facing an incredible lag/FPS drop problem the moment there's a fight in the base. Even though I don't experience FPS drops in very crowded fights in different areas of the map, I encounter serious lag/FPS drop issues in base fights with just 3-4 players.

I second this, actually running the game from a GPTK2.0 on M3 Pro chip lol and the game works perfectly in every area but when fighting for patron it's a terrible freeze. Then for 10-20 second I see a big mess of abilities just a freaking crazy soup of pixels all revolve at the same time on the screen, and then it unlags.

I'm experiencing this, too, when more than four players (friendly and opps) are fighting near the base. The gameplay goes on, but suddenly, you go back in time, and you're dead. Like @gloosx said, it's about 10-20 seconds. This cannot be my PC issue because this doesn't happen in other parts of the map when more than four players are involved in the fight.

Back