keybinds crash game and don't work

Key binds are broken for me, too. I can't use ENTER to begin chat (it does nothing) and so I went to setting to see what happened. Any time I open the key binds area for a character with custom key binds, the game crashes. For characters without custom key binds, it doesn't.

Just patched the game 2020.10.10@23:00 EST and main fire is disabled and WHEN I GO TO REMAP IT the game crashes. WTF...

EDIT: So, I clicked the "reset" button in the "Default" KEYBINDS menu option and that solved it. Every patch today has broken keybinds.

Last edited:
the binds for specific heroes are not working, only when you select the default option for all heroes you can click, but the specific keys for the hero do not work.

the binds for specific heroes are not working, only when you select the default option for all heroes you can click, but the specific keys for the hero do not work.

Just have to remap them every time. That has worked for me. It doesn't crash anymore, like it was, but every hero has to be remapped.

Just logged in this morning and, AGAIN, every hero has to have the MOUSE1 remapped to the left mouse button. WTF...

Back