Just got invited to playtest by a friend and my account is banned from quickplay

lethalpizzatv

As stated above i have just got an invite to the playtest from my housemate and on booting the game up i tried to play quick matches and i have a notice saying my account is banned from quickplay. I have joined the discord and seen nothing mentioning it so as a last resort i have posted here in hopes of a reply. I dont know if my email address or anything should be left as i have never done this before. Thanks, LPT.

Can you post a screenshot?

The developers are banning any accounts that were invited by an account caught cheating.

As stated above i have just got an invite to the playtest from my housemate and on booting the game up i tried to play quick matches and i have a notice saying my account is banned from quickplay. I have joined the discord and seen nothing mentioning it so as a last resort i have posted here in hopes of a reply. I dont know if my email address or anything should be left as i have never done this before. Thanks, LPT.
what screenshot is needed? the ban message? my friend is confused as they are still able to play and are the reason for me having an invite.

So you haven't played a single match yet?
i have not played a game at all, my friend hasnt been banned and neither has my housemate. i was only able to try out a few characters in sandbox before queing and then i got the notice. we are also not chinese as people have posted on the forum so far.

i have not played a game at all, my friend hasnt been banned and neither has my housemate. i was only able to try out a few characters in sandbox before queing and then i got the notice. we are also not chinese as people have posted on the forum so far.
Does it say you're permanently banned?

And just to make sure, your account isn't VAC banned right? Like you weren't banned in the past in Dota 2 or CS:GO or something?

never once
Does it say you're permanently banned?
yes, as it says in the screenshots too. i have no match history and my friends are only a housemate and someone i work with. both of whom dont have any existing bans on vac or on their accounts. they played some matches yesterday and i only got an invite today to join the playtest.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    709.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    625.4 KB · Views: 71
Reach out directly to @Yoshi in DM's and calmly explain the situation to the best of your ability while remaining brief. Link the account of your friend and other roommate.

It could be a "block" due to you all sharing the same IP that is automated or something. I used to hang with some friends who all shared a house and I loved gaming there, so I understand that situation can exist.

Best of luck.

Reach out directly to @Yoshi in DM's and calmly explain the situation to the best of your ability while remaining brief. Link the account of your friend and other roommate.

It could be a "block" due to you all sharing the same IP that is automated or something. I used to hang with some friends who all shared a house and I loved gaming there, so I understand that situation can exist.

Best of luck.
not even worth it. The amount of "I have been banned" messages on this forum is crazy. I am going through the same problem. No games played at all, I logged into the game, played in some sandbox then hit play, and says permanently banned. I live on campus so if anyone is cheating and they are banning via IP is complete BS, but its whatever. I just hope on release this gets lifted. I have no way of testing the game now :(

Back