just a performance issue (or bug idk)

DrBanner

hello, a question, someone else has had this problem: something strange happened to me, I installed the game and started to play, high graphics and 60fps, after 2 hours and a half, everything crashed and from then on it did not go above 15fps, even with low graphics.

I was live streaming, the obs crashed, and I could not play stable again.

I noticed that the gpu goes up to 100% which did not happen during the 2 hours of game, while cpu and temperatures remain stable and low.

Muchas gracias! ty!!!

specs:
Amd Ryzen 5 5600X
16gb Ram
SSD
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 (I know but this beast has worked very well.)

clip of how the game was played at the beginning:
https://www.twitch.tv/drbanner/clip/GleamingCheerfulAniseChefFrank-uvMmuHzz3LBud3I5

problems , it is unplayable, fps drop, frozen image, not even changing textures and setting to the minimum is noticeable a change.
https://www.twitch.tv/drbanner/clip/ThoughtfulAmazingDragonfruitWow-nT_OdzkL2CjXyzNQ

Last edited:
I had a similar experience, only fixed by restarting the game, I was playing on vulkan API when this happened I'll have to test if it's happening with DX11. Basically I have to restart after every game to avoid this issue, typically play with over 100fps and regardless of settings when this issue happens it goes first to around 30fps, then the longer the game goes on the lower the FPS down to even single digits consistent.

Specs are:
i7-11700k
RTX 3070
24gb ram
SSD

I checked the console and it was being flooded at insane speed with these commands in the screenshot
VSVGko.jpg

I had a similar experience, only fixed by restarting the game, I was playing on vulkan API when this happened I'll have to test if it's happening with DX11. Basically I have to restart after every game to avoid this issue, typically play with over 100fps and regardless of settings when this issue happens it goes first to around 30fps, then the longer the game goes on the lower the FPS down to even single digits consistent.

Specs are:
i7-11700k
RTX 3070
24gb ram
SSD

I checked the console and it was being flooded at insane speed with these commands in the screenshot
VSVGko.jpg
Thanks for the comment, I hope that people who have these problems can comment the same and so I got to those who touch, to give you a possible solution.

I'll write down here a small update, in addition to the above, it happens that when dying a first time, and open the store with the “B” key starts a fps dropping, the store becomes very very slow, from this moment the game starts badly, fps drop, the gpu goes to 100% (but its temperature, remains normal :( ) ) ) again, neither moving the graphics to 240p XD neither with vulkan nor with dx11 the normal ram normal cpu.

Please comment if you have this or problems where you come playing well and then puffff at 10-20fps.

Back