[Jojo] Organ grinder monkey. Nuker that conducts mindgames.

nice art, every game could use a monkey character, ability concepts are a little too similar effect wise for my taste tho.
What the The Pop worked as a channel ability, with the longer it is cast, the higher the dmg. But it'd slow you the longer the music is player.
Same thing for The Weasel, getting stunned/silenced would interrupt both and put either on cooldown.
Organ Grinder also being a dmging spell feels a little redundant, what if organ grinder was more of a utility spell? Jojo grinds his own mechanical organs, damaging himself and speeding himself up for a duration, while leaving behind him an oil trail that would slow enemies movement speed and firing speed.
Fortissimo's pretty good!
Finally, this is less than an actual suggestion and more nitpicking than anything, but being able to cast the abilities and shoot at the same time sounds pretty powerful, so I'd put it behind an upgrade, probably Fortissimo's 3rd upgrade

nice art, every game could use a monkey character, ability concepts are a little too similar effect wise for my taste tho.
What the The Pop worked as a channel ability, with the longer it is cast, the higher the dmg. But it'd slow you the longer the music is player.
Same thing for The Weasel, getting stunned/silenced would interrupt both and put either on cooldown.
Organ Grinder also being a dmging spell feels a little redundant, what if organ grinder was more of a utility spell? Jojo grinds his own mechanical organs, damaging himself and speeding himself up for a duration, while leaving behind him an oil trail that would slow enemies movement speed and firing speed.
Fortissimo's pretty good!
Finally, this is less than an actual suggestion and more nitpicking than anything, but being able to cast the abilities and shoot at the same time sounds pretty powerful, so I'd put it behind an upgrade, probably Fortissimo's 3rd upgrade
The whole concept behind the hero is having delayed action skills that are offset by being able to move and shoot while their windups are going (windup duration is still up in the air, but im picturing 3 - 5 second tunes for most of them.)

Pop and Weasel are meant to be bait counterparts ; enemies cant tell if youre using Pop or Weasel until the skill actually happens. its a risk play- dive Jojo if Weasel is playing (most likely at low health) or run away if Pop is playing (high damage), but the enemy cant tell for sure.

Organ grinder is a little boring admittedly. Jojo is supposed to be a psychological nuker, so some other utility alongside its damage output would be good. The speed boost is a fun idea.

Pop and Weasel are meant to be bait counterparts ; enemies cant tell if youre using Pop or Weasel until the skill actually happens. its a risk play- dive Jojo if Weasel is playing (most likely at low health) or run away if Pop is playing (high damage), but the enemy cant tell for sure.
With that in mind the two abilities should share cooldown, or even better; combine the two abilities into one where you either cast one or the other. (functionally it has a primary cast for the blast and an alternative cast for the heal).

That way I think it's much easier to flesh out 2 other abilities to complete her kit.

That is an excellent idea.

With that in mind the two abilities should share cooldown, or even better; combine the two abilities into one where you either cast one or the other. (functionally it has a primary cast for the blast and an alternative cast for the heal).

That way I think it's much easier to flesh out 2 other abilities to complete her kit.

That is an excellent idea.
Liking the combination of the skill idea; would broaden the kits allowances.

i do really want to keep the aesthetic function of the actual gun platform inside the street organ concept though; really ties back into the original inspiration

Really cool! I love the idea of a musical based hero. I personally think that "The Pop" and "The Weasel" should have different musical cues so that enemy players can have an idea if theyre going to be attacked or if Jojo is about to heal.

Also: I think the musical cue -- if you're looking for any ideas -- for "Organ Grinder" should be Toccata and Fugue by Bach, I think it would fit the idea of a "Psychological Nuker". And for fortissimo it should perhaps be Prelude in C# minor.

Really cool! I love the idea of a musical based hero. I personally think that "The Pop" and "The Weasel" should have different musical cues so that enemy players can have an idea if theyre going to be attacked or if Jojo is about to heal.

Also: I think the musical cue -- if you're looking for any ideas -- for "Organ Grinder" should be Toccata and Fugue by Bach, I think it would fit the idea of a "Psychological Nuker". And for fortissimo it should perhaps be Prelude in C# minor.
I'm dumb actually, they should both have the same cue because you want the enemy to NOT know what's coming; Hence psychological nuker. Duh.

Back