Javelin or Spear type character

zadechihab

I feel as if a Spear of javelin type character would introduce a newer type of weapon since we really only have *gun wise* is shotguns and auto guns that either shoot faster or slower for more dmg. A spear character could be the first Primary melee character with an ability to throw and recall the spear as an alternative fire mode. Given how much terrain there is it may seem busted but i think the best type of spell for a spear character is an impale that knocks the enemy back and if hit into a wall it stuns them. For his second move i was thinking of 2 mainly either a AOE spin around him for dmg and some good clear with a slow to keep up with his opponents. For the third ability i think some sort of shield of heal to help sustain longer fights close up. Finally for the ultimate I think it should be a massive summoned spear is thrown and that pierces through anything for big damage and can execute at max rank.

I also think that maybe switching his firing mode to him just throwing the spears and making new ones or them being returnable of however the devs want to create that into the story.

open for anyone to criticize or make tweaks to help I just want a spear character sounds DOPE AF!!!

Back