Ivy's voiceline is looped

I got this after tabbing out when selecting her in the hero select menu. 'looks like im missing that job interview' is all i hear even on the main menu. restarting the game fixed the issue.

I also looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview. Looks like I'm missing that job interview.

Had the same things happening to me, when a friend cancelled sandbox mode after I had already locked in Ivy. Stopped once we loaded into a real match.

Back