Item that adds bullet lifesteal, but you take damage on miss.

EladNLG

I think that items that have a passive drawback are interesting, and adding more of them could be interesting.
Additionally, seeing as most of the items have simpler effects, i tried to keep it simple as well.
Alas, heres my item.

Gunslinger's Gambit
Tier 2 Weapon Item - 1,250 Souls
+20% Bullet Lifesteal.
On Miss: Take
75% damage of the original attack.

EDIT: Adding weapon damage or other attributes could maybe help with making this item better, but at the end of the day, Volvo will probably do a better job at that than me, so i dont really care lol

Sounds great for people who use aimbots :P

Jokes aside this might be an interesting ability on a character, since as an item this would be a huge drawback for automatic weapons while not being that bad for characters with low ammo pools.

Could also be nice to have this on a melee character, if you hit your punch you heal if not you take damage or some other negative effect.

Is anyone's accuracy good enough to tank 75% of their own DPS per miss?
Regardless of the actual stats of the item maybe needing adjusted. The idea of this is cool. HIgh skill item and great for build diversity.

Is anyone's accuracy good enough to tank 75% of their own DPS per miss?
Regardless of the actual stats of the item maybe needing adjusted. The idea of this is cool. HIgh skill item and great for build diversity.
75% is just a number that came up in my head. The actual number could be anything. 50%, 40%, it doesnt really matter imo

Back