item shop drops fps

sametfelina

fps slightly drops whenever I open the shop. Its dropping like 10-20 fps

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz Video Card AMD Radeon Pro 450 Operating System Windows 10 RAM 16 GB

Last edited:
It's always helpful to drop your computer specs and such, so the dev team has an idea of what kind of hardware you're on. Sometimes some users here can even help with workarounds if they have similar specs, graphics card, etc.

It's always helpful to drop your computer specs and such, so the dev team has an idea of what kind of hardware you're on. Sometimes some users here can even help with workarounds if they have similar specs, graphics card, etc.
oh yea sure

fps slightly drops whenever I open the shop. Its dropping like 10-20 fps

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz Video Card AMD Radeon Pro 450 Operating System Windows 10 RAM 16 GB
in the store, the frame rate becomes what you set in the menu. Try to set the frame limits in the menu and in the game to the same value. Check if it helped. If not, then I can advise you to work with the file for this configuration video.txt and make the settings slightly lower to achieve a higher average frame rate

Same here, FPS drop from 70 to 30 when opening the shop also in the sandbox mode. The FPS limits for the dashboard and game are way above the FPS I reach in game.

Specs:
- Windows 10
- Intel i7-5820k
- NVIDIA GTX 970
- RAM 32GB

I'm getting the same fps drops when using shops or the shop tab around the map

-Win 10
-Intel i7-4790K
-NVIDIA GTX 970
-16 Gt of RAM

Back